Re: I am at my wits end, I cant register for account at digg.com using tor

malcontent discontent wrote:
> I followed all the instructions for installing tor on
> Ubuntu.  Now I can't register at digg.com.  I tried
> every option I could think of to make it work but no
> go.  Can anybody tell me what to do so I can use tor
> and sign up for digg.com

As Ronger Dingledine said in a tor talk somewhere in germany "there are
a lots of stupid guys out there using tor". The stupid guys commit a lot
of abuses so, for example, wikipedia doesn't tor users to modify
anything in order to prevent abuses. Maybe digg.com does the same, I
don't know. You can try to change circuit by clicking "new identify" on
vidalia: if this works only the ip of the previous exit node was banned.
If it doesn't probably all tor exit nodes are banned.

Noiano