Re: "TLS error while renegotiating handshake" on Win XP

Does [scrubbed] change or is it always the same?

-madjon

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 1:42 PM, john smith <d1nqf0s4vg9wk5ilq@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings!

I've noticed that the following warning has appeared periodically (5
times in the last 45 hours) since I began running tor relay freeflow
(Windows XP Service Pack 2 [workstation] {terminal services, single
user} on the newly released Tor v0.2.0.21-rc(r13812).

[Warning] TLS error while renegotiating handshake with [scrubbed]:
sslv3 alert handshake failure (in SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES)

Regards,

john smith

--
madjon@xxxxxxxxx