Re: Excluding domains

Thank you John!

I do not use Privoxy because it crashes all the time on an x64 System instead of it I use CCProxy which supports my needs very well and I think I have to write to the creators of CCProxy for a solution.

Or is it possible to exclude some domains / domain endings in the Torrc file?

Thank you, Lanthanaël