[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Prebuilding circuits?
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Prebuilding circuits?
- From: Kees Vonk <keesvonk@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 15:43:03 +0800
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 03:43:45 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=erqwq4fWcBkga0Dc4KYyFP9tljmSLIgUVhlOvgCdeis=; b=aU89EUDP/ugVnd026tw+53ZksHDk9XjNh7feelWreRMwlK+YxgP0vsYH/vCLutr4YOomJV5mQbtQvyQPq45cFHPhRTEFZTjpY6fvU9g43hMi7OTbC7xLAgZyZJXKkLSaIP0Q1s2F+xm0yhFzM0YAcZFh3N0YLzep+jK3YP2lKrE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=orLv5kmDuN06PaA1m1MkufK/z5fHTUrzhMZSc7rbFWjliar6e8iVzHNVWa4EBTm3b+3Ts4JiUdTNlvYVeToG5VH8WXmo/+/W9Z/WRMMnpc6ZmRJpAbNPQRF1/tw48C8orbtidtgd+yXhWo4z87F2c4YIixGNxHaQve3o9RSglRA=
- In-reply-to: <47E00494.2020608@xxxxxxxxx>
- References: <47D79058.1030400@xxxxxxxxx> <47D8401B.7000007@xxxxxxxxx> <47D8604C.7070202@xxxxxxxxx> <47E00494.2020608@xxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Thunderbird 126.96.36.199 (X11/20080227)
F. Fox wrote:
Kees Vonk wrote:
F. Fox wrote:
I'm assuming that the site you mention is a "normal," unencrypted Web
site - i.e., port 80; let's call that site, Site X.
It is an encrypted site on a none standard port, would that make a
The non-standard port does, since it may not be part of the default exit
policy. That would greatly reduce the number of potential exits - and
your Tor client would likely have to start a circuit just for that site.
So if I understand this correctly you could say that Tor builds circuits
for ports, not for sites? If that is correct, can I tell Tor to prebuild
a circuit for a certain port?