Re: Problem compiling Tor 0.1.2.19 in Debian HPPA Machine

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008, Spartacus qqjanji wrote:

> I run tor in Visualize B132L+ Machine ( HPPA architeture )
>
> The compile step take long time and sto with a error:
>
> fig2dev -L pdf cell-struct.fig cell-struct.pdf
> Error in ghostcript command
> command was: gs -q -dNOPAUSE -sAutoRotatePages=None
> -dAutoFilterColorImages=false -dColorImageFilter=/FlateEncode
> -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -dPDFSETTINGS=/prepress -sOutputFile=cell-struct.pdf - -c
> quit
> *** glibc detected *** fig2dev: double free or corruption (!prev):
> 0x00094050 ***
> make[1]: *** [cell-struct.pdf] Aborted

You are running into #457568[0].

Are you trying to build the debian package or upstream's Tor?

If the debian package try building 0.2.0.22-rc-1 from experimental, or
fix debian/rules to do the same hack on your arch as we do on mipsel and
sparc.

Peter
0. http://bugs.debian.org/457568