[hermetix] Tor relay going down

Hi all,
I am sorry to say that hermetix.org won't be a router anymore. It was a
pleasure to provide this service as long as it was possible but
circumstances are forcing me to shut it down.

Anyway, I will keep providing a tor site mirror and I plan to update
the tor network monitor running on this server soon. It also doesn't
mean I don't plan on running other relays eventually, elsewhere.

Hermetix is an anonymous remailer first, this won't change.
--
Anonymity is not a crime!
Hermetix admin