Clock problems

Hi,
I've had the following show up in my logs several times now, but not every time:
"[warn] Your system clock just jumped 160 seconds forward; assuming established circuits no longer work."
There are big blocks of these errors occuring 3 minutes 40 seconds or so apart, for 3 hours.
The reported clock jump is always 150-170 seconds, and always forwards.
After the warnings there are
"[notice]Tried for 120 seconds to get a connection to [scrubbed]:80. Giving up. (waiting for circuit)
[notice] Tor has successfully opened a circuit. Looks like client functionality is working."

 If my clock had actually jumped that much it would be wildly incorrect by now!

I'm running Tor 0.2.0.34 (r18423) on OSX10.3.9 (kqueue disabled) as a relay.

Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for Hotmail®. See how.