Re: Clock problems

Scott's analysis is no doubt correct. But just on the off chance
that it is something simpler. I have been having all kinds of
wierdnesses on OSX 10.4.11 earlier today. Some web searching
indicated that people had similar problems a few years back
with OS Xafter doing a security update a few days before a timechange.
I tried rebooting in case some parts of my system hadn't got the
word about the time change. This fixed some of them. Still
tracing down others, but thought since your problems seemed
to start at the right time, that you might look into it.

HTH,
Paul