Re: info and a problem

Hi Karsten,
Am 09.03.2009 21:38 Uhr, schrieb Karsten N.:
>> Guessed our IP address as xx.yy.88.26.
>>
>> Tor has successfully opened a circuit. Looks like client functionality is
>> working. Now checking whether ORPort xx.yy.88.26:443 is reachable...
>>
>> Our IP Address has changed from xx.yy.88.26 to xx.yy.67.255; rebuilding
>> descriptor.
>>
>> Your server (xx.yy.67.255:443) has not managed to confirm that its
>> ORPort is reachable. Please check your firewalls, ports, address,
I am not sure, but last year there was a bug fix concerning directory mirrors
submitting wrong IP addresses to clients which auto-detect their addresses.
Maybe the relay here was an old one with exactly this problem?

>From https://svn.torproject.org/svn/tor/trunk/ReleaseNotes:
- Patch from "Andrew S. Lists" to catch when we contact a directory
      mirror at IP address X and he says we look like we're coming from
      IP address X. Otherwise this would screw up our address detection.

Bye,
Dominik