Gsoc Idea: Lunux Tor/Firefox Bundle

I am interested in taking up the challange of creating the Tor/Firefox bundle for Linux. I am knowledgeable in C++, with some familiarity in C and Bash scripting, and I am most familiar with Ubuntu Linux. I am not well versed in the development of Tor, but I intend to learn. I was thinking that the bundle should be in both source and binary form with potentially some distribution-specific packaging. There should also be a portable package much like the existing Windows bundle.

I appreaciate feedback to enable me to create a full proposal. Thankyou in advance for your Help.

Aaron Lebahn