Re: News from my Tor Server raid

----- Original Message ----

Is it possible that time ran out for them? What is the limit on the amount of time that you equipment can be held without charges being filed? That may also explain why they raided you again on the very same day-your case may have been about to close due to the amount of time.

Surely German cybercrime divisions know all about Tor. From the repeat raids, it looks like either they are investigating the actual person who owns the server (you), or are using child pornography as a pretext to raid a Tor node repeatedly.