Re: clock error

On Sun, Mar 07, 2010 at 09:11:29AM -0500, zzzjethro666@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote 2.9K bytes in 98 lines about:
: I'm posting part of my question from a couple of days ago because with it I noticed my clock was supposedly off, according to the message log.
: However, it is set to automatically set or adjust to the time zone I am in.
: Just wondering if the above and what's below are related and if my clock is set for properly setting itself, how do I adjust it? Sorry for my trivial questions.

If you are seeing messages in your tor logfile that your clock is wrong,
yet you are certain your clock is correct, then ignore them.  It
probably means the directory server has an incorrect clock.

--
Andrew Lewman
The Tor Project

Website: https://www.torproject.org/