Re: (FWD) [or-cvs] [tor/master] let people test the RefuseUnknownExits idea

Roger Dingledine wrote:
> For those who a) run an exit relay, and b) like running the latest git
> master, here's a new feature for you to test out. Let me know if it
> breaks, works brilliantly, stays suspiciously silent, etc.

hi there,

seems to work as expected. My exit now logs about 1000 messages per hour
"Attempt by [scrubbed] to open a stream from unknown relay. Closing."

I'll keep you posted if this new feature reduces cpu load or the number
of open tcp connections. Bandwidth is not an issue but blutmagie exit
still suffers from high cpu load.

Olaf