From: zzzjethro666@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, Mar 15, 2010 6:50 pm
Subject: Re: verifying signatures

HI.
I went to the Torproject download page and checked those .sig links and got two PGP signatures. One for Mac ppc and one for the Windows IM Browser Bundle. But, I still don't know what to do with them.

I also, just tried again to download a version of GNuPG for my Mac but I have a lot of trouble with getting it all from this sourceforge site. I used it before and installed but it will not open as far as I can tell. Nothing happens with it.

shucks. this is deep snow for me.