Re: Switching from windows to linux - config problems

I wish I knew. I first thought after all the help that maybe i missed
a number in the key. That wasn't it, so I changed Virtual drives to
see if if a different drive would make a difference. Theoretically, i
would not think so. However, it seems to work ok on the other Virtual
drive. It was really weird.