Re: [tor-talk] Is Ubuntu JAUNTY of tor version end of life?

Hello,

Well done! I've migrated to UBUNTU 10.04 LTS (Lucid lynx) and tor server run well again.
But, any information about end of life of Jaunty version of tor?
And what about end of life of Lucid Lynx version in few month/years?

Regards,
--
Christian.
----- "Christian" <> a Ãcrit :