[tor-talk] Torservers Foundation Meeting - Invitation 26.3. Dresden

Hi,

The non-profit organization around Torservers, Zwiebelfreunde ("Friends
of the Onion") will be officially founded in Dresden on 26 March 2011.
The goal of the foundation is to strengthen article 19 of the Universal
Declaration of Human Rights by (including, not limited to)

* encouraging and organizing local user groups, workshops and meetings
https://www.torservers.net/wiki/usergroups

* documenting and collecting Tor information material and setup guides
https://www.torservers.net/wiki/guides

* documenting experiences with high bandwidth Tor exit node operation,
both operational and legal
https://www.torservers.net/wiki/hoster/index
https://www.torservers.net/wiki/hoster/bridges

(* provide legal help for Tor exit node operators?)

In general, if you like this, you should take a look at
https://www.torservers.net/wiki/todo
and join us on irc.oftc.net #torservers

This is an open meeting and everyone is welcome. We will most likely
have (limited supplies of) free beer. You can come as a spectator, and
you can stay anonymous.

To become an official founding member, you will have to put your name on
a document and your signature next to it (no further identification
required), and sign the German statute:
https://www.torservers.net/wiki/satzung

There is absolutely no requirement to be there on 15:00 sharp. If you
want to be a founding member, come before 16:30. If you just want to
discuss Tor(servers) and the foundation, you can also join in later. It
will most likely be a long night, so better sleep until noon.
Probably we will be leaving Watzke some time. If you are unsure, call me
or look for Twitter updates.

 * Saturday, 26.03.2010
 * starting 15:00, open end
 * Brauhaus Watzke, www.watzke.de , Am Goldenen Reiter, Hauptstraße 1,
01139 Dresden
 * no preregistration necessary
 * Phone contact (mine): +49-176-96 373 484

http://maps.google.de/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=watzke+dresden&ie=UTF8&hq=watzke&hnear=Dresden,+Saxony&ll=51.059449,13.741665&spn=0.005577,0.013905&z=17&iwloc=B

If you need a place to sleep at, no problem. Contact me, at best before
Saturday.

--
Moritz Bartl
XMPP: moritz@torservers (net)