Re: [tor-talk] How to contribute / takeover a sub project?

> > I am interested in overtaking the project TorVM.
>
> I'm not sure what
> you mean by 'taking over' the project. Besides
> having a copy of the source
> archived in svn we aren't associated with
> it.

What I mean by taking over is, when you go on torproject.org, you see "Our Projects"... Additionally to the existing 8 projects (Tails, Orbot, etc.) there would be a new name "TorBOX" and new, adequate, pretty logo for it. (We do not have a logo yet.) Clicking on it would lead to torbox.torproject.org (or similar).

You would see a project homepage and TorBOX could be downloaded there. The installer/unpacker would be similar to the Tor Browser Bundle installer/unpacker.

Under which conditions is it possible to become a listed project?