Re: [tor-talk] Can't access Tor network: Question about Find Bridges Now

On 03/13/2012 05:47 PM, andre76@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
.

On Sun, Mar 11, 2012, at 09:18 PM, Andrew Lewman wrote:
On Sun, 11 Mar 2012 03:21:56 -0700 (PDT)
bao song<michaelwprx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
More recently, I downloaded a newer TBB for Windows, again, it could
not establish a circuit, so I clicked Settings-->Network-->Find
Bridges Now and nothing happened.
The 'find bridges now' button just hits https://bridges.torproject.org
directly. If your country blocks that site, the button will not work.

--
Andrew
http://tpo.is/contact

Can Torrc be edited to allow that web address even though the file
contains "Exclude US" ?

bridge 95.222.248.175:5050
bridge 141.35.14.233:443
bridge 66.111.2.16:9001

I didn't just do that.
Also if there is established protocol for mirroring https://bridges.torproject.org I'd be willing to do that.

I highly doubt one of my servers would be blocked.
--
<http://anonymousads.com/userbar/160/click>