Re: [tor-talk] Is the project 'Tor on the N900' alive

It is very pitty.
But I found the package of the latest stable tor-version in maemo repos:
http://maemo.org/packages/view/tor/ (  and upgrade my tor in
maemo through aptitude.
Futhermore, after including all needed kernel modules in the latest
version of the package "kernel-power"
http://maemo.org/packages/view/kernel-power (I asked about that its
developer) it is now very simple to use transparent torification on n900
(without Tor Status Area Applet
http://maemo.org/packages/view/status-area-applet-tor/, it needs simly
to start tor as daemon).

On 27.01.2012 16:35, Andrew Lewman wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 19:53:40 +0000
> James Brown <jbrownfirst@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Is the project 'Tor on the N900'
>> https://www.torproject.org/docs/N900.html.en alive?
>> As I see, the new version of Tor is unavialable, that package works
>> with depricated version
> Effectively, no. No one has volunteered to maintain the packages.

tor-talk mailing list