Re: [tor-talk] How can the video play in TBB without plagins?

On 3/25/2012 6:16 PM, Andrew Lewman wrote:
On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 19:14:54 +0000
James Brown<jbrownfirst@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

How cat that nice video
https://media.torproject.org/video/2009-install-and-use-tor-browser-bundle.ogv
play in TBB when my plagin Shockware Flash is disable?
We use ogg vorbis inside html5 video tags. See
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/video/ and
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTML5_video

If you haven't tried lately, a growing number of video sites support
html5 video, such as youtube. Increasingly, this means you can watch
your funny cat videos with TBB.
Don't you have to opt in to the html5 videos (or technology), thus meaning creating an acct on (youtube)? Or has that changed?
That was brilliant on Google's part.