[tor-talk] Unable To Start Vidalia

I haven't been able to find a fix for this problem. If it has been addressed anywhere please direct me there. I downloaded Tor and it worked fine for about 5 min. Then I restarted the computer because other things updated. After it came back on I tried to start Tor and it just says unable to start vidalia. I've tried restarting multiple times, googling the problem, searching the archives and tried to uninstall and reinstall Tor. I wasn't able to figure out how to uninstall it though. Any advice on how to fix the problem or where to look to find the answer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks