Re: [tor-talk] Vista DEP and TBB

Thanks, Krishna & Fabian - Yes, it looks like what I thought were
symptoms of a local problem were in fact hiccups in the network. Both
torbrowser & the TB email client have begun to work properly on their
own. My local testing shos nothing amiss. - eliaz

On 3/7/2013 10:52 AM, Fabian Keil wrote:
> I don't use TBB or Vista, but I've recently started getting
> "SOCKS5 TTL expired" errors (Privoxy's translation for SOCKS5
> error code 6) that seemed to survive circuit changes and
> persisted until tor got a SIGHUP or was restarted.
>
> If you just refreshed the page a bunch of times but didn't actually
> restart tor, this could explain the check.torproject.org issue.
>
> Note that I haven't correlated my logs yet to verify that this is
> a real issue and not just a bunch of coincidences that looked like
> a Tor problem.

On 3/7/2013 8:08 AM, krishna e bera wrote:> On Thu, 07 Mar 2013 05:59:01
-0500

--
gpg: E498E90D