[tor-talk] Torproject.org Being Censored in Canada

Hello Gents,

I made a disturbing discovery for me and my fellow Canucks today when I was
sitting at a Tim Hortons(very popular coffee chain in Canada that provides
free WiFi) enjoying my coffee while working on my laptop. When I went to
venture to torproject.org to go lookup some documentation I encountered a
invalid cert page from chrome, upon further investigation I found the cert
that the server was providing was from a that provides IT services to said
coffee chain. I also quick popped up nmap and did a quick traceroute and
found the server not to be one of the ones regularly in the tor projects
regular pool.

At this point I am not sure how to proceed to see that this injustice is
fixed.

Below is a link to screenshots that I took and a export version of the bad
cert.

http://imgur.com/a/h3kXB

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3449800/badtor.cer

Regards,