Re: [tor-talk] Does TorProject Delay eMail Postings ?

Sorry for the typos, combination of autosuggestion, no glasses and crappy
touch keyboard :)

I am also including the time here to see how long before I receive this.
7:02

Apparently posts to other Tor mailing lists are delivered quicker than
tor-talk.