Re: [tor-talk] Mail services: Hotmail / Live, Outlook

On 16 March 2013 13:54, Joe Btfsplk <joebtfsplk@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think Gmail may do same thing, if try to login w/ exit
> node from a different country than used to sign up for the acct (not sure).

According to the guy at Google who has posted here before, they
require you to verify yourself (e.g. via your alternate email or
phone) on the first login from an anonymous proxy service, after that
they flag your account so they don't bother you again.

I haven't test the limits or implementation of this.

-tom.