[tor-talk] VOIP over Tor

I found that this is a very old idea:
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2006-May/thread.html#13379
But why for 6 years no one is interested?

I continue my experiments with VOIP over Tor and tried another old
abandoned software SpeakFreely by changing it's protocol as RTP over TCP.
It has found practical use and looks good:
http://sourceforge.net/p/advtor/discussion/programs/thread/9d735faa

Now I have an idea of using two or three hidden services on different
ports instead of one. Caller simultaneously connects to them and
duplicate packets to each channel. The first delivered package is used,
other are discarded. Also collects statistics and every few minutes the
slowest connection will closed and reestablished. This should reduce the
average latency.

There are questions:
- Will Tors of caller and calee use the same or new nodes for building
circuit after the close and immediate reestablish of connection with HS?
- How will this affect the safety of connection against possible
deanonymizing attacks?