Re: [tor-talk] Can't connect to http://jhiwjjlqpyawmpjx.onion/roundcube/

Gramps <gramps@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks for the tip, Griffin.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks again!
>
> Gramps

  I've had good experiences with Lavabit, but I keep hearing that they may
move to block Tor users because of abuse.  Others report good things with
Yahoo, but I've had an account blocked in the past. (Probably they had
abuse on one IP and decided to block all accounts using that one IP).

  I've also used GuerrillaMail.com, but it's not that useful for
day-to-day.  If you want to use GuerrillaMail for receiving anonymous
emails, start with a long random-ish string for your email and then create
aliases. Accounts aren't password-protected, so if you don't encrypt email
contents, they're readable by anyone who guesses your address.

good luck!
Griffin