Re: [tor-talk] Protect from yandex

I can use TOR on Yandex without any major problem including market and partner. SOME exit nodes are blocked, just use others. To select exit nodes from Moscow, seems hard, but look at the list of exit nodes and check tehir IP, MAYBE you will see that some of them are located in Moscow.

Another way is to rent a VPN service located in Moscow, or even rent a VPS in a datacenter, use it as a proxy, send your emails through TOR to your VPS, so it will show the datacenter in Moscow IP. And if logs are checked by the datacenter< They will show TOR exit nodes from anywhere in the world.