[tor-talk] Suggest me a Project

Hello ,

                  Myself Sri Nag , Studying Computer Science and
Engineering , 3 rd year in Amrita University

                  I am interested in Networks and web application. As a
part of final year project i chosen the subject networks and web
application. For that i studied a lot from in Internet. I inspired a lot by
tor network which it will work on onion routing concept.

                 So, can you suggest me a project on this particular topic
which is useful to your research or project or further implementation in
your software

      Regards
       Sri Nag
ph no: +91 8086035169