[tor-talk] Case examples of people deanonymized while using Tor?

Hi all,
    I'm working on a talk that will be on real life examples of people
being caught while using Tor, and how it can be avoided. Basically it will
cover screw ups people make. I've already researched case examples like
Eldo Kim Harvard & the Harvard Bomb Threat, Hector Xavier Monsegur
(Sabu)/Jeremy Hammond (sup_g) & LulzSec, Freedom Hosting & Eric Eoin
Marques and  Ross William Ulbricht/"Dread Pirate Roberts" of the SilkRoad.
Any other notable cases I can look into?

Thanks,
Adrian
--
"The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit." ~ W. Somerset
Maugham