Re: [tor-talk] telephony after "just pay call" test

Nathan, thank you, thank you! If you might say which, plumble sounds it, is
easier due to difficulty I've had with sip providers not providing free
instructions during sip configuring. I am an engineer and it follows that
your help could be very appreciated with either method of this selection,
ostel.co or plumble, recalling I don't have sip provider...not yet...
unless you consider vox mobile.Can you please recommend a provider
considering the cost and simplicity of provider if I'll need that (say, one
isn't automatically provided)? I've thought I'd find out your input to save
my reinventing the wheel! Could you also write, second in importance as
possibly, I think, it's only for someone who is in jail, what just pay
phone is about? Ciao!
Poppa Jon