Re: [tor-talk] Fixing the problem of sending email from Tor: Proof of Work based system

That email system, with built in Tor support and proof of work based anti-spam, has already been built.
Get it here:
http://www.confidantmail.org
Mike Ingle <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> d2b89e6f95e72e26e0c917d02d1847dfecfcd0c2