Re: [tor-talk] Why corrupt government officials are strongly opposed to this Tor project (a Gestapo government run amok!)

On 03/03/2015 03:32 PM, Lara wrote:
> z9wahqvh:
>> if the corrupt Gestapo government is so opposed to Tor, why do it and its
>> subsidiary agencies provide (and have provided for all of its history)
>> between 50 and 80% of the project's entire funding, a pattern which
>> continues to this day?
>
> Dude, this is a conspiracy. It does not need proof. In fact, absence of
> proof makes the conspiracy even more credible. Wait and see. Sooner or
> later Mossad, Israeli defense force, and Zionists are going to pop up
> like pop corn.

Your reply indicates you need a firm grounding in reality if you really
think the Israeli Mossad are out to get you.

The Intelligence Community (IC) as a whole (FBI, MI5, CIA, MI6,
Pakistan's ISI, etc.) always get my utmost respect, as I have worked
with them in the past on counter-terrorism cases. I have no toleration
for anyone in the IC who abuse their power and use the NSA's PRISM
program for their own personal gain. Abuse of power is exactly what my
investigation has uncovered.

--
Travis L. Bean
T.L.Bean - Your source for FREE open source