Re: [tor-talk] New Tor project idea for internet comments

On Wed, 4 Mar 2015 14:11:33 -0500
"Lee Malek" <leemalek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This has nothing to do with people censoring tor users and everything
> to do with normal blogs censoring normal users because they don't
> like their comments. I am thinking mainly of the USA here. This will
> be a problem as time progresses.

	Don't bother. The party line here is to 'fight' for 'freedom'
	in places where the american imperialist military has problems
	gathering 'intelligence'.

	Prime example : A country like china is firewalled  so the
	pentagon can't spy on the chinese internet directly. Hence,
	tor.

	And of course, in a place like the US you're going to find
	extensive censorship in 'public' and 'private' websites. Hell
	that is American Freedom! In a united state people should be
	free to censor any kind of disent.