Re: [tor-talk] Why corrupt government officials are strongly opposed to this Tor project (a Gestapo government run amok!)

On 3/5/2015 6:37 AM, goofyzrnssm@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Travis Bean:
a Gestapo government run amok!

The terminology "Gestapo" translates to seventeen different
organizations (http://www.intelligence.gov/mission/member-agencies.html)

the Gestapo government here in the United States

The Gestapo sent millions of people to death camps [1-5]. The conflation of genocidal bastards with the NSA and their Five Eyes counterparts is a false equivalence. The NSA really hasn't murdered millions of people [6-8], and the word "Gestapo" doesn't actually appear on the page you've cited.

The real Gestapo no longer exists.

gz

[1] http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/232117/Gestapo
[2] http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/holocaust/timeprint.html
[3] http://www.csmonitor.com/The-Culture/The-Home-Forum/2008/1201/p17s01-hfgn.html
[4] http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/Gestapo.html
[5] http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/07/13/the-gestapo-still-sets-the-bar-for-evil.html [6] http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/405392/National-Security-Agency-NSA
[7] http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/06/us-tech-giants-nsa-data
[8] https://www.propublica.org/article/the-nsas-secret-campaign-to-crack-undermine-internet-encryption

VFEmail.net - http://www.vfemail.net
ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands! $24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas! Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!
It's funny how we never can shake the tin hat crew.

---