Re: [tor-talk] Why corrupt government officials blah blah bleh blah

On 03/05/2015 11:07 AM, tor@xxxxxxx wrote:

>  On 03:05:2015, Travis Bean wrote:
>
>  > Stuff
>
> I wonder if this giant pile of mess you've posted in this mailing list
> is related to the products/services you are trying to sell on the web
> site linked in your sig?
>
> I didn't like what I read there. You seem to be offering more than is
> possible with the type of product you're presenting. "Instantly stop
> NSA spying with this powerful software" orly?

What the hell is wrong with you people on this mailing list?! Is this
insult coming from another psychopath in the United Kingdom? You know
something, I DO NOT have to put up with any further insults from anyone
on this damn mailing list. If I was the tor-talk moderator, every troll
who think they can flame and insult would all be automatically
unsubscribed and banned from this mailing list at this point!

--
Travis L. Bean
T.L.Bean - Your source for FREE open source