Re: [tor-talk] Funded search engine for onionspace?

I'm not too surprised that list ruffled some feathers.  Per your request,
I'll take it down.  :)

If/when people get more used to the idea of being seen on the clear-net the
Disallowed might be resurrected.

Give the changes a few days to propagate.

-V