Re: [tor-talk] TorBirdy prevents Thunderbird loading multi-OS bug: Is TorBirdy dev. dead?

Hi,

I have now been able to reproduce this issue thanks to a hint by an
anonymous user on ticket #14099 (https://bugs.torproject.org/14099).

I think we have an idea as to what is preventing Thunderbird from
starting (in some cases) with TorBirdy 0.1.3. To confirm whether the
hypothesis is correct, can anyone here who has/had this issue confirm if
they were using TorBirdy 0.1.3 with three (or more than three) IMAP
accounts set up? You can reply off-list or comment on any ticket related
to this issue anonymously, but please let us know!

--
Sukhbir