Re: [tor-talk] Data missed up in Tor Metrics, A bug?

Dear Karsten,
Thank you for your prompt reply to my question, I just wondered whether
there was a bug or not. It should be no problem at all since the ordering
stuffs can be done just by one click in Excel. By the way, you said that "That
file is not ordered by date", so can you please tell me by which variable
the file is order? And does it happen only to the client.csv or also other
csv files?
Yours Sincerely.