[tor-talk] UNM is looking for an OTF Fellow to do reverse engineering or Internet measurement

They do Tor research so I figured it is relevant to this list too.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [liberationtech] UNM is looking for an OTF Fellow to do reverse
engineering or Internet measurement
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 16:13:37 -0700
From: Jed Crandall <crandall@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: liberationtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

By now many of you know about the OTF Fellowship, that's due March 25th:

https://www.opentech.fund/article/announcing-opening-2016-information-controls-fellowship

I'm specifically looking for Fellows (preferably senior) wanting to
physically or digitally be hosted at the University of New Mexico in
Albuquerque (USA).  I'm looking for folks with reverse engineering
skills or experience with Internet measurement, especially low-level
programming of NIC cards like PF_RING.  Here are a couple of papers
that should give you some idea of the kinds of projects we're working
on:

http://www.cs.unm.edu/~crandall/foci2015.pdf
http://www.cs.unm.edu/~crandall/pets2015.pdf

Please pass this along to anyone you know who might be interested, or
put them in touch with me (crandall@xxxxxxxxxx).  Thanks!

Jed