Re: [tor-talk] Does sending webmail using Tor increase the liklihood of it being regarded as spam?

Hey there,

>I think not because, from the email headers I have seen, the exit node
>IP is never included in the message headers at the destination.
This behaviour depends on the webmail service configuration. E.g. roundcube provides an option to transmit an additional Received-header containing the clients public IP.

Andre Mankel
am@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx