[tor-talk] Tor Brochures

Who do I have to bug to get some of these Tor Brochures?

https://blog.torproject.org/blog/spread-word-about-tor

It seems that Torproject won't respond over Twitter nor via mail.

We plan to install the Tor Browser bundle at multiple libraries here in
Luxembourg. As our country is multilingual we would need at least a
German a French and a English version.

I guess that the "The Benefits of Anonymity Online" and the "Freedom &
Privacy Online" versions of the flyer's would fit best in our case. But
I guess that some of the "Law Enforcement & The Tor Project" version
would be good to have.

Greetings

--
Sam GrÃneisen - President