Re: [tor-talk] What IPs does Torbrowser need?

And if they were willing to give that out, imagine how much China, Iran, or
a number of other gov'ts would love that list (although I doubt they'd be
whitelisting the IPs).

-ITG (ITechGeek)
ITG@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
https://itg.nu/
GPG Keys: https://itg.nu/contact/gpg-key
Preferred GPG Key: Fingerprint: AB46B7E363DA7E04ABFA57852AA9910A DCB1191A
Google Voice: +1-703-493-0128 / Twitter: ITechGeek / Facebook:
http://fb.me/Jbwa.Net