Re: [tor-talk] Why my tor-assigned IP address differs from that of exit node ?

Hey jb,

I'm not quite sure but I think this behaviour is intended. While the nodes real outgoing IP differs from the incomming one this exit can not be determined as a tor exit automatically (eg by checking the against the various Tor-blocklists) So if this is the case, that might be declared as an additional security feature.

Andre Mankel
am@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Sorry for my bad english skills)