Re: [tor-talk] Why my tor-assigned IP address differs from that of exit node ?

On 3/19/2016 4:48 PM, grarpamp wrote:
On 3/19/16, Joe Btfsplk <joebtfsplk@xxxxxxx> wrote:
In TBB 5.5.4, why does part of the URL that's copied / pasted, look so
pale gray after loading, it's almost unreadable?
Go to about:config search url / urlbar.
Thank you.
The preference, "browser.urlbar.formatting.enabled; True" seems to allow part of the url to be pale gray.

That doesn't answer my question - if changing that to False - making all URL text always uniformly dark is a good idea? Whether that or most UI change could be detected by pages & used for fingerprinting?

If we're not supposed to change main browser font style, or even the minimum font size allowed (if those are still true), then I'd guess sites could detect almost any UI variance from default?