[tor-talk] Duplicating Tor's DNS requests

Hello tor-talk!

I'm wondering about duplicating Tor's DNS requests (like, when browsing
a clearnet website) to another place on my machine.

Basically, I'm running dnscap and with iptables or something similar, I
would like to copy the DNS requests so dnscap can see them, but the
important part is that the copied requests do not get through.

In theory this should be possible. In practice, is why I'm asking here :)

Thanks for the help!

--
~ parazyd