Re: [tor-talk] Crowd Sourced Protest Of Cloudflare

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 01:18:36PM +0200,  ÐÐÐÐÑÐÐÐÑ  wrote:
I simply don't visit a website if Cloudflare gets in the way.

it's not a solution, my friend.
there are a too many great & sometimes very very essential websites out
there with cloudflare shit.

Yup, I did that too. If I want to view a new site with cloudflare, I try
to solve it, but when I do get bored (2 or 3 try depending on the site),
I will just exit.

I simply don't visit a website if Cloudflare gets in the way.

Nice, I will do that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

--
< Do what you like, like what you do. >