Re: [tor-talk] installing Tor browser to alternate path in Linux

Thanks.  Every once in a while, I catch a break.  I was overdue.

On 03/30/2017 04:29 PM, m.ajiao@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hello, Joe!

I understand that some modified versions of Firefox (such as Canonical Firefox and firefox.com.cn Firefox) are annoying, suspicious and hard to tune, but Tor Browser Bundle requires NO installation. It is portable. Just extract and run! It can also automatically update!