Re: Fingerprint missing

On Mon, May 02, 2005 at 05:38:13PM +0200, helge preuss wrote:

:In tor's logfile I now find a couple of messages like
:
:[notice] directory_handle_command_get(): Client asked for the mirrored
:directory, but we don't have a good one yet. Sending 503 Dir not
:available.
:
:Should I worry about this?

no it takes a couple of minutes to get a good copy of the directory
before you can act as a mirror.  If you keep getting these after
running 15min or so, it's probably indicative of a problem.

-Jon